I’m an experienced product and design leader who loves crafting innovative products.
I launched my first product in 2004 and have never looked back. Lean start-up rocked my world —and ignited my thirst for design. I realised that I could deliver ideas into products faster, cheaper, and with higher quality, that met customers’ needs.
I have a keen analytical mind, a curious nature, and a drive to understand the bigger picture.
I am trusted by CEOs and senior stakeholders as a digital leader who can help them understand their markets and customers, make bold strategic calls to transform their businesses, and deliver new digital products that serve their customers’ changing needs.
I am comfortable ‘getting out of the building’ to validate ideas and test assumptions with users. Using those insights and empathy to fuel great product designs.
I’m also a lawyer, a degree-qualified coder who won some prizes along the way, a youth counsellor, a political campaign manager and a Kiwi (New Zealander). I love comedy. I’m a Meisner trained actor and Le coq trained clown, but sadly my modelling career never took off.
- Experience in scale-ups, product strategy and business design supporting CEOs, boards and the C-Suite.
- 4+ years experience in hyper-growth scale-ups.
- 5+ years of UX design experience designing SaaS platforms and mobile apps for major corps and SaaS scale-ups.
- 10+ experience in product management for leading brands.
- Certificates: Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO-I), Professional Scrum Master (PSM-I).
- Education: LLB, BSc Conj. from the University of Auckland. I am admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor (in New Zealand) and I received a Senior Prize in Computer Science from the University of Auckland, New Zealand.